Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Friday, April 10, 2009

My New Obsession! Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry!






Working on my costume jewelry wardrobe and it is definitely all about the statement jewelry pieces this year. These are my picks for statment rings...all by Kenneth Jay Lane.

Kenneth Jay Lane has created unique designs for Jackie Onassis, Elizabeth Taylor, Diana Vreeland, and Audrey Hepburn. His continued philosophy is that elegance, good taste and luxury never go out of style. Current stars wearing his jewelry include the Olsen twins, Sarah Jessica Parker, Mischa Barton, Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears.

Many of the museum stores, including the Dallas Museum of Art, The Smithsonian, The Museum of Natural History, and the Bush Presidential Library carry his line of jewelry.

You can find his pieces on Kennethjaylanesales.com, QVC, eBay (reputable sellers), Macys, Nordstrom and other fine stores. This a great lower end accessory purchase in lieu of $500+ shoes and $1000+ bags in these hard times!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Diva!
Thank you many times for your wonderful KJL info. I have also been in love with his designs & wear them every day! I have the rings you show are currently in stock ready to ship ASAP--I have one of the largest online catalogs of Kenneth Jay Lane jewelry, rings, earclips, cuffs, necklaces, you-name-it ... kennethjaylanesales.com ...
PLUS I will gladly order any style for you from his couture line if I dont have it!

Jane Shafrin