Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

YSL Tributes sizing




Ok I couldn't help myself after all the focus on shopping for the impending baby and though my feet are often swollen and wearing most of my designer shoes are just not option right now I had to jump on the holiday sales.

I had some AMEX points that I used to get a gift card at Neimans to defray the cost so I got the burgundy YSL Tributes that I have had in my cart much of this year. Well I love the look but wasn't sure of my size and 41 was the only thing available on sale so I thought I'd give it a try. They didn't fit. Well, I can confirm that as a size 11 you will need a size 42 in YSL Tributes so back they go. My heel was completely hanging over the edge. I am not totally disappointed though since similar to the oxblood glitter Louboutins these lean more toward brown than burgundy...I really prefer a true burgundy shoe. Even though I couldn't fit them I could tell that the size of the platform makes these far more comfy than the heel height would suggest.

Oh well...more funds for the next splurge :)

No comments: