Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Friday, January 9, 2009

New Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Roses Stole in Fuschia (or Fuchsia)






UPDATE: Ok I got caught up in the hype. Within a few weeks of purchase I returned this scarf. I just could not figure out how to rock it and it was just a bit too loud for me.
--------------------

Well today I picked up the new Roses Stole in fuschia (or fuchsia as LV describes it) from the new Sprouse collection. This was the only thing I really was into as I love this style of scarf in the leopard prints. It is steep at $890 but the colors are very beautiful and in person is not as loud as some of the other neon colors seems online. It is almost like a strawberry red or dark fuschia with some reddish undertones. It really does not even seem as bright fuschia as it seems in my photos (which were taken with a flash)...in normal indoor lighting it looks closer to red. I photographed it next to a red Chanel bag and a rose shocking chevre Hermes Kelly Wallet. I think it will add a great pop of color to outfits year round but especially this spring.

Here is a photo of a B-list R&B singer wearing it (along with a lot of other Sprouse items head to toe...yikes!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! It's really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the picture of the LV rose stole, it is the only picture of the scarf in real person i found on the web ! Will be great if you can take more pictures of it (and how it looks when worn)...so that i can decide whether I should get one. thanks so much !...

www.janetteria.com said...

Hi,

Congratulations, but I adore Chanel flap bag!

xoxo: Janet