Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Return of Stephen Sprouse at Louis Vuitton












The diehard Vuitton fans already know this, but a new collection featuring Stephen Sprouse graffiti is being released this week. If you never got over your fetish for neon clothing from the 80's or you love bright cheery colors...this line may be for you. Stop by your local Louis Vuitton boutique tomorrow and be prepared for an onslaught of other LV fans or shop online at LouisVuitton.com. It is a little garish for my tastes but I could see myself with the fuschia rose cashmere stole. I'm love fuschia! From what I understand not all pieces are going to be available tomorrow, mainly the roses in lieu of the graffiti. See some more at WeLoveSprouse.com

No comments: