Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Beyonce's 2007 style








Courtesy of Concreteloop.com here are some pics of Beyonce and some of her fashion choices for 2007. Her style is all about the glamour and all about the accessories. She can often be seen wearing jeans and tees with flashy shoes, bags and earrings. A girl after my own heart! That is why I say if you are going to splurge on a fashion purchase, spend the money on accessories. They also are items you can use no matter how much your dress size may change over the years. She also seems to be a big fan of a nice quality designer jacket. This is also a fashion must in my book. A nice well tailored jacket is another item that all fashionistas MUST splurge on. You can rock the right jacket with jeans, a dress from Target or H&M or a dressier outfit. I've never been a big fan of her handbag choices (they tend to be a bit too trendy for my tastes...I tend to be more into classic bags) but I love many of her shoe choices. It is all about a unique pair of shoes! Can you believe that that Louis Vuitton Patchwork Tribute bag is over $40,000!!!

No comments: