Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christian Louboutin Glitter Numero Prive Pumps








One of my favorite and most worn Louboutin shoes! I have them in the silver with multi-colored glitter. They are show stoppers whenever I wear them out. They give that extra bit of drama to whatever you are wearing. They also came in gold with multi-colored glitter, all silver and all gold. The glitter does not come off easily and is on very securely. I've travelled with these in my luggage loose and there was not much shedding at all. Sizing: US 11= 42

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know these have been out for a while now but I didn't have a chance to get them and I'm kcking myself over it!! Now I'm searching ALL over the internet to see who's selling the authentic ones. They look great! Any ideas where I could get an authentic pair?

HauteLegalDiva said...

You may want to try the Louboutin boutiques in New York...you never know they may still carry these even if the department stores are not. Beyond that of course try eBay and Bonanzle.com. Beware of fakes which are out there but there are reputable honest sellers selling them. Good luck! These are my most frequently worn pair of CL shoes!

Emilie said...

OMG! Love those shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
Emilie