Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Christian Louboutin Para La Cruz/Cha Cha Fringe pumps!





Despite quite a few negative reviews on the web, I love my Christian Louboutin Para L Cruz pumps! Though my boyfriend thinks the fringe part looks like a moustache I think it is a very unique added detail to an otherwise simple t-strap pump. I acquired these in green suede in October 2007 at the Horatio St. Louboutin boutique in NYC while there for a legal conference. Here are some other colors that this shoe came in. Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus still have limited sizes available on their website. I believe that they are on sale now at the boutiques. Sizing: US 11 = 41

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see them in many colors and at last have a name! I have been looking for these now for weeks! Just hope I can still find a UK size 5 in our stores! Already had a look on ebay no luck :(