Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Zagliani bags - the IT bag for 2008











I love the Zagliani crocodile and python bags! I am also a fan of Devi Kroell python bags, I own the large classic hobo in bronze and silver, but this design seems a bit more practical. I first saw them on an Oprah show where Cindy Crawford hyped them up and described how the designer is a dermatologist, Mauro Orietti-Carella, and the skins are injected with silicone which makes the skins softer and the texture more even. Jennifer Lopez has been seen carrying a python version. I've been dreaming of a fuschia croc bag from Hermes but I just may need to consider this as an alternative. A Fuschia croc Birkin from Hermes would more than twice the price of fuschia croc from this designer. Zagliani bags can be found at Matchesfashion.com and Saks.com

No comments: