Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christian Louboutin Ambrosina Mouche & Ricamo Mouche






Here are my Mouche Ricamo/Dotted Crepe Satin pumps and the original Mouche Crepe Satin pumps . I know they are similar but right now I cannot bring myself to part with one pair. I think the original is more dressy and the dotted Ricamo can be worn more casually with say jeans. Bergdorfs/Neimans recently posted these in a sexy red color for the Spring collection....and red being one of my fav colors you know I had to pre-order them also! The red ones are slightly different than the original Mouche in that the platform is hidden vs. exposed. The name for this version is the Ambrosina. Sizing: US 11 = 42

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you find that these run true to size? My boyfriend ordered it in 37.5 from the Louboutin store but I find that it is a half size too big for me. I wore them anyway but just wondered if you bought them in your US size?

HauteLegalDiva said...

I am typically a size 42 in Louboutins and the 42 on these fits me perfectly...there is no extra room for me in these. I am a US 11 normally. I have heard some people say they felt a half size large but that wasn't the case for me...it may have to do with the width of your foot as well. I am a normal width. Thanks for the post!