Netaporter

NET-A-PORTER.COM The Winter Boutique Shop Now!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Plus size skinny jeans





Are you full-figured ladies having the same trouble finding a good pair of skinny jeans like I am to go with those Louboutin pumps and ballet flats? Bootcut jeans just do not look right with everything. And even though we may not be skinny...every plus size gal should have a pair of skinny jeans in the wardrobe.

My two favorites after trying several brands are: Rocawear (never would have considered this brand but to my surprise these are very nice jeans and have a great fit for a very tall curvy gal like myself) and Svoboda. I found what works on my body and I am sticking to these for now.

You can also try Beyonce's House of Dereon, Z. Cavaricci or Torrid brand at Torrid.com

You can find Svoboda at Neiman Marcus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Curvier women can definitely pull off the skinny jeans trend, we just need to be a bit more careful. I think with a long sweater or shirt and a pair of boots it would look very nice.